return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Golden corns

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Corn Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: BlueKing at Sun Dec 2 17:26:07 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by BlueKing ]  

Hi everyone.
I know it has been a looooooong time, but I just wanted to say hi to everyone, especially those who know me and those who have kept track of me. All of my corn snakes are doing very well and I am very thankful to my wife and my son who have helped take care of them in the past six years. My only loss was the original Golden corn earlier this year, which does not surprise since she looked old and her colors were fading the year before and she began eating less and less with no signs of any disease or illness (after several visits to the vet). I had no idea of her age since she was wild caught as an adult back in 2004.
I will be overseas for one more summer and will probably not breed any of my snakes in the coming year because my wife works full time and has had some problems with the use of one of her hands and my son is now in college full time.
Also my snake room was destroyed (and part of my house), due to storms this year. Fortunately I have plenty of spare bedrooms in my house, lol, so the snakes are still doing fine and have a great home.
But anyway, back to the topic, I just wanted to say hi to everyone out here, and good luck with your corn snakes. I may not have as many snakes as I used to (I sold a lot of them), but I will always have some in my house no matter what! I am not giving up, just cutting back a little. I will still be around, and hopefully more often after next summer,( I hope)!

-----
"I am an expert on everything, but I know so little and have so much to learn!" -Carsten "Zee" Zoldy-

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Golden corns - HerpZillA, Mon Dec 3 16:06:08 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Golden corns - DMong, Thu Dec 6 00:27:05 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Golden corns - Amanda_D, Sat Dec 8 09:47:50 2012