return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Action over here too...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Rainbow Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: waspinator421 at Sun Jan 27 23:47:51 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by waspinator421 ]  

Been a hermit lately... haven't been keeping up with the interwebz. Winter does that to me.

Anyway, thought I'd pop in and share some pics.

Can't remember if I shared this already but Ochre and Lilac were mating back in October, and now she is looking FAT. Been hugging the heat the last month or so... babies in a couple months I think!

Yesterday I was doing the rounds feeding and cleaning, and saw quite a bit of action. Jasper was all over Sable, seen them courting a couple days now. Fawn has been looking HUGE, but haven't seen any courting. Perhaps an ovulation, and she still ate her rat.

The couple that didn't get to eat or get a clean cage right away were Plaid and Navy. They were very focused and didn't move from that spot in the back of the cage for hours.

-----
Aubrey Ross

www.SlipstreamSerpents.com

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Action over here too... - rainbowsrus, Mon Jan 28 12:13:55 2013
>> Next Message:  RE: Action over here too... - RainbowsByDesign, Mon Jan 28 13:13:00 2013