return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: 4) Cloning

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Dobry at Thu Jun 13 09:49:59 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Dobry ]  

Hey Frank,

Going good here, I was super busy in the spring. I went to Sao Paulo for two weeks and then was home four days an then to Amsterdam for another week......it was crazy. But I did get out and see my snakes a few times.

I have been spending a LOT of time playing with that LC and exploring. I really love that machine. I have primary parenting duties now because my travel is done and my wife is now traveling a lot with here work. So I grab my two year old daughter and we explore the hills! I have been finding killer mushroom hunting spots. I am about to have a lot more time, so I will definitely be taking it down to your hills to play.

In addition to all that I have been hatching lots of ackies. I have eggs cooking now and had so many babies I had to start selling them!

Cougs are big question mark in my mind. Bone is in the hot seat this year, he needs to win games. The recruiting class coming in is highly regarded, but you know how that can go. Brock graduating leaves big shoes to fill. Right now I am pretty desperate to see our FB team turn it around. Hopefully Leach can repeat the magic success he had down at ttech.

I am in agreement with you on environment and preserving habitat types. Here in the PNW they are starting to focus more in that domain from what I can tell. I had some guys working for the state approach me for rattlesnake habitat and key areas needed for their survival, and it looks like there is some interest in protecting these type areas. They are looking at the whole Columbia Plateau Ecoregion and published a big thing on it. To my surprise they are making the local brand rattlesnakes a priority. I think there is hope, what is really sad is as far behind as we are, for the most part, we are still light years ahead of the rest of the planet.
-----
"We are challenging the soft bigotry of low expectations" George W.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  So Izi - FR, Wed Jun 19 14:19:38 2013
<< Previous topic:  your breeder feed setup for big Varanus - Izi, Tue Jun 4 21:07:39 2013