return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: I want to get help to prevent dead~!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: ciboyx at Tue Aug 6 03:54:40 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by ciboyx ]  

i am happy as well...
yes, google translater is powerful, but not exactly what you mean, but i can guess what you trying to mean, i am also sorry for my poor English to communicate with you guys, but i never use such translater, if i don't know some words or phases, i will try to find out from Dictionary...but my English Grammar is poor...hope that all of you don't mind about this!! LOL~!

for the hogs of view, i will try to install a fan at one side, and also use the heat pad at the other side of the cabinet trying to make the ventilation better and which can also provide a heat spot for them...i think with the help heat pad, the humidity level will be much more lower in the snake cages, thanks a lot for your kind advice~

but i still have a question about the stress of hogs...before i don't really know, but now know, "Temperature" is one of the reason to become stress...

how about the noise?? i don't know their hearing sense, you know the carbinet is inside the kitchen, and when the door the shutting, it's very loud noise and vibrant, such kind of disturbing and shocking, will also be harm to them and make them become stress??

please some other hognose keepers can give me more advice,
HK is very a small city, most of people here, if they are not rich person, normally cannot afford to live in HOUSE, that's why it's hard to provide a spare room (reptile room) for their lovely herps...

so we must to provide the best we can, to make them live comfortable and happy with us...

i will take some photo of my home, esp. the snake cabinet to let other take a look~

the time now is almost 6pm in HK, i think most of you are still sleeping...have a good dream~!!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I want to get help to prevent dead~! - FR, Tue Aug 6 08:46:59 2013
>> Next Message:  RE: I want to get help to prevent dead~! - Austin12, Tue Aug 6 09:07:12 2013

<< Previous Message:  RE: I want to get help to prevent dead~! - Austin12, Mon Aug 5 23:28:14 2013 image in post