return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Lance...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Lance86 at Sun Aug 11 17:53:28 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Lance86 ]  

I once had respect for you as a breeder, great looking morphs alot to say and share, As a person you act like a frenchmen that was a joke and making a point at the same time, Arogant beyond belief not giving a crap what others have to say that have been studying for years that person must have passion to learn like that and you just diss him and put him down, Another french trait, but anyways what i am trying to get at is for a person that knows alot, At the same time you put all your faith in one Doc and say the rest and everyone else who knows what they are talking about are wrong, Facts? lol! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hognose but nooo gregg you are the hognose guru god they are also wrong and so on because the more quotes i am reading the more i relize you are either crazy or right!, I have met many guys like you in the army total bullys.. Such a shame that a guy that breeds awesome hogs has to be like this to others. I read and learn everyday and i am thankful to be able to enjoy my hobby and passion to even still be alive after my service, Too have as many hognoses and sand boas as i do, And i got alot from hanging with John Berry at shows in England growing up as a kid But you will probly say he knows nothing either, I respect that man a millon times more than you and he cares what others have to say even if he does not agree with them.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  indentifying? - geckoejon, Sun Aug 11 13:25:45 2013
<< Previous topic:  Western Hognose Bite 01-10-2013 - Rextiles, Fri Aug 9 22:44:09 2013