return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: Your other lizards

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Tue Sep 3 12:45:59 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Sir your problem is not understanding the difference between academics(thought and theory) and the actual application of thought a theory, or, to TEST that theory. The truth is, anybody can think of anything.

While all manner of talk was around, the actual producing of generations of reptiles was not. The producing of every female was not. Just one here and there.

And while that information may have been written, it was not understood by the "people" keeping snakes, us.

Also, I lay no claim to anything. That seems to be a real worry of yours. I did what I did and history will do with it what it wants.

The key to my little story is the lady with the cal king, she did it first. She caused me to rethink keeping, and then I did the revolutionary thing. I got rid of all my snakes and specialized in cal kings. Then another species and another species.

You see($%%^^%) at the time, everyone has postage stamp collections. one or two of this or that and had many many species, but not good with anyone of them. How can you actually learn from one of these and two of those? That's what I changed.

Me moving to specialization, was what allowed for better husbandry.

Now if only you would say, what I said is not true. Then you and I will have a "real" problem. As of know, your just some whining kid. That just has to interrupt because he missed the boat. Or that's the way you appear from here. Again, anyone can whine, get off your arse and do something. Oh, its already done. hmmmmmmm

How about posting some of what you say???????? You know, that 1965 stuff??? I captive produced my first snakes, thams and ribbons, in 58. I did this with real help from a neighbor, he build me large galvanized tanks, my first kings in 64. First lizards, alligator lizards, in 62. Where were you? and how old were your parents at that time?????? Now tell me what you know about that time?????

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Your other lizards - tectovaranus, Tue Sep 3 13:23:33 2013

<< Previous Message:  RE: Your other lizards - tectovaranus, Tue Sep 3 10:21:41 2013