return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Part 2, right or wrong

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Lance86 at Tue Sep 24 17:07:03 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Lance86 ]  

You are right you do not lol you are just helpful... I have known this for a longgg time in Europe it is very well known that in America, Breeders hate the public knowing anything to do with breeding or morphs and keeping them stupid and scared is common, I have had a word in person to John Berry with this subject before his answer was why do you think i wrote this book! hahaha, My reply was you are making 50% of American hognose fans happy the in the dark ones lol and the other 50% breeders will hate you even if some are seen in your book which is cool, He said I know... Heres a good example Sand Boa Morph hand book written by an American Breeder, EVERYTHING inside exept BREEDING hahahahahahahahahaha sorry Frank that was pretty much the same as your hahahahahahaahaha Laughing instead of getting angry really does work better, Now i see why Gregg jokes alot..

Bullys loveee attacking newbies in forums love classing them as idiots with there virtual and mostly unhelpful egos, I see it like this, Everyone has to start somewhere whatever age help them not scare them!! I was 7 when i started herping.... 3 months later had leopard gecko eggs cooking in a custon incubator i made AT 7 NO HELP! so Bully breeders you can stick it where the sun does not shine, Thank god for Guys like Frank that just want to help and he gets attacked for it.

Its like Arabs in Helmond Province everyone is like yaaya givee mee as in your rations we were helpful by nature within minutes are rations were gone passed out to the kids, 2 seconds later Rocks incominggg lol wack brocken nose thats what i got for giving my choc away, That is what some guys do here no morals..To me they take your info and spit it back in your face not very nice humans but some good herpers and thats all that counts on this forum we need INFOMATION without the Spit or rocks.

LOL Frank you got skunked?? Better than any after shave you have ever used work on the ladies? Happy Herping!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Part 2, right or wrong - FR, Tue Sep 24 10:19:28 2013