return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hey Lance...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: lance86 at Sun Sep 22 21:26:55 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by lance86 ]  

Gregg you know exactly what the attempt was, Playing it off like this just makes me laugh, All i did was quote Robs post click on the link at the bottom of the page, the Uk Extreme Red line.., You are wrong Gregg and the post proves it, All i was saying after that nice, awesome was glad such a cool line has entered the states, And then you went to make it all about me turn it personal all by YOURSELF, And now you have the cheek to play it off as if i am still the idiot and understood it wrong, Only now do you speak about the person behind the line Rob Pilley?? To try and make and amends what you wrote! I would not tarnish these animals by putting the name "extreme" in front of them. LOL. It looks like you were not thinking right and reading what you wrote before you sent it! you are clearly mocking him in the attempt to annoy me its a total joke, You are a Great Herper but as a person wow.. Very two faced, The $$$ Reference lol oh come on Gregg you think i am not aware of the market prices and transport cost and paperwork etc, how the hell do you think i got and get all of my snakes over, I am very aware of all the factors and it was a joke stooping to your level because you were calling me out and thinking you were being clever about it... I would love to buy some from you Gregg but something is telling me im not really high up on your list so i think i will wait out but thanks for the offer thats really big of you! look we are making progress lol! But on a serious note at the end of the day its all about the hognoses and they are awesome and very proud they come from the UK well done Rob and again congrats Gregg!, The simple fact is you have it out for me because i backed up what Frank was saying that one time, shall we open up that can of worms again... How about we both take the high road and comprehend that? Say sorry, I will join the band wagon and apologize too, And i think once the differences are set aside starting fresh would be cool and i have a feeling it may even benefit us both in the future than war trust me in that.., Im sure its not going to be too long till we bump into eachother at a show, I hate having Enemys Gregg and i left the army to have less of them lol i feel like im right back in Afgahnistan and the Taliban are taking pott shots at me thats how you are making me feel.
Link

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - lance86, Sun Sep 22 21:44:54 2013
>> Next Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - Gregg_M_Madden, Sun Sep 22 22:31:11 2013

<< Previous Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - Gregg_M_Madden, Sun Sep 22 18:18:54 2013 image in post