return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hey Lance...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: lance86 at Sun Sep 22 23:22:29 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by lance86 ]  

Its written in black and white and you are still blind and carry on mocking me and because of it indirectly Rob, I have a funny feeling at some point you will be losing these friends once they relize how you treat others like me that do not worship you, The only thing that is clear is that you made me really angry and now calling me crazy you have taken it to the next level of disrespect now we truly are enemys well done Gregg, And i am done with your two faced ego, Carry on brain washing your fans that you are a great person, That you are a great herper is fact but thats about it, I have seen your true spirit thank god you never became a soldier you would of got guys killed left right and center...So leave 911 out of it, Guys like me steped up and paid the price as you and other may have noticed.. It seems like you are the one that can not comprehend sod all, You are not going to reply for the simple reason Gregg you are still wrong, I never did anything wrong in using the word Extreme, And you are right LOL i am my own enemy but now for the first time in 3 years i have a new one. I just wished you would of said those things to my face, poor taste? Its the truth, You are on that level! mocking a former warrior, I devoted my life to serving and i almost lost my soul because of it have you had a buddy with half his neck blown off by 7.62 bleeding to death in your arms? moments after his passing no idea how to tell his wife who i had promissed he will come home over my dead body.... whilst the rounds were still flying..wow Gregg new low thanks for taking me back to that dark place, Gregg you will not be friends with guys like Rob for very long if that is your way of winning an arguement, Attacking an ex british servicemen that was trying to give an compliement about the line and to you even though you treat me like crap, refering to the AKA the Uk extreme red line was not wrong i am sure Rob would agree its a term he used in his post can you not read?

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - Gregg_M_Madden, Sun Sep 22 22:31:11 2013