return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hey Lance...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Rextiles at Sun Sep 22 23:55:19 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rextiles ]  

Or maybe you are a bit in the dark about the name "extreme red" when it comes to hognose snakes. I am fairly certain that 99% of the people reading knows exactly what I am talking about and it has NOTHING to do with you.

It's really pathetic how all of this has blown up all over the misunderstanding of a tongue-in-cheek joke. Obviously, for those of us here in the US who have been involved with hognose for many years and know those that breed hognose extensively understand just who is being implied when the word "extreme" is used, so the jab/joke was directed at somebody else, not you Lance.

And that's what is totally pathetic, the fact that you seem to misconstrue and aim all your ignorant hatred at people that are not deserved of it. Just like blaming me for your hatred filled posts being deleted and then calling me unAmerican and all that other nonsense all because the mods here took action on you for your hate filled posts. But you obviously are more egocentric and concerned about conspiracies and making enemies here than friends. You obviously made an enemy out of me and all over what? Because you decided to misconstrue what I had originally said on some older posts and twisted my words to fit your own twisted warped paranoia and then direct all kinds of hateful drivel at me?

Seriously, what is your problem? Why the need to be so hateful and pick fights with others? All of this is all of your own making Lance, it's all in your head!!!

I originally wasn't going to bother responding to you because I feel that you are beyond reason and logic, but I am not going to sit here idly while I watch you slander and attack one of my good friends all because you cannot comprehend a simple joke and then blow it all out of proportion and make it so personal. You, Lance, are 100% in the wrong here and you owe Gregg an apology without expecting one back. You are disgracing yourself here with all of your ignorant hatred fueled posts.

I warned you Gregg...
-----
Troy Rexroth
Rextiles

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - Lance86, Mon Sep 23 00:35:10 2013
>> Next Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - FR, Mon Sep 23 07:38:04 2013

<< Previous Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - Gregg_M_Madden, Sun Sep 22 22:31:11 2013