return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hey Lance...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Lance86 at Mon Sep 23 00:35:10 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Lance86 ]  

It was only a matter of time till you showed up, I love a free Country thank god we are not in Syria right now! Troy you did the same thing to me already, Gregg was just worse taking it to a whole new level, Treating me like a piece of crap and making an enemy big style, just because i agreed with Frank that is pathetic, You and Gregg are classic bullys went out of your way to scare me off and make me look bad just because i did not agree with you guys,I did nothing WRONG! Then i may of got angry but it was JUST after the way you treated me, But i got news for you its not going to work on this soldier.

I do like however how you are backing your buddy up only good thing i have ever seen you do, Constructing this load of crap post i am the bad man am i?? Clearly i have gained two enemys now, First was all giggles kindergarten crap now you made it beyond personal too, you started this whole crap through your discusting ego, Who started the hate driven attack You and Gregg and of course a man like myself is going to defend himself, My American wife is the one who called you unAmerican when she saw your posts towards me she was disgusted because she knows i deserve better on many levels, Shes saying right now what you just wrote about me you already did to me.

You just sumed yourself up in a nut shell twisted warped paranoia lol deja vu, My wife is saying you are clearly refering to yourself, I may have my faults but that is not one of them, I am a man of honor call me out in person like that thats all i am going to say to that, I am sure to be going to more shows in the south in the hope of bumping into two Herper greats, Back to topic, Troyyy are they not awesome hogs??

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - Lance86, Mon Sep 23 07:04:52 2013

<< Previous Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - Rextiles, Sun Sep 22 23:55:19 2013