return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hey Lance...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Lance86 at Mon Sep 23 07:04:52 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Lance86 ]  

If you look at the first posts i wrote, Everyone will see how friendly i was, Ironic thing is my first ever post was giving Gregg a compliement, Then i saw some of Franks posts and thought wow what a cool guy with a wealth of knowledge on hognoses that i have never seen before, I got alot from greats like John Berry now Frank, His field reports are awesome and what really got to me is how you treated him on the subject envenomation no respect for what he was saying i felt the need to defend his views because they were similar to my own.

So how were you going to treat the new guy because of this LIKE TOTAL CRAP as if i was nothing could not believe what i was feeling anger turned to rage and its really stressed my wife out as war has left clear marks on me, Shes a strong ladie and supported me bless her, You used my issues against me and resparked problems that were healing through the love and support of my wife and the passion i have for reptiles in general its therapy for me, All i wanted is to learn and share now this.

You kept on pushing my buttons go back and read those posts but as i said before you are a man in denial, I was never welcome to begin with so how the hell was i to make friends you made dam sure of that..
My wife wants to add something.. You want to know the kind of man my Husband is? The kind that gave up his childhood and most young life and his dreams to fight for Freedom, I saw your malicious intent towards Lance from the get go, Gregg knew in the back of his mind that joke could cause a reaction after all that happened, He was trying to be positive and share put this crap behind him try again, I tryed to tell him to let it go but he was shocked angry his world revolves around his passion, The civilian world is differcult for him at times, But he trys HARD, He has gained many friends in the last couple of years, He is no idiot! Or the bad man you are making him out to be, A man that has gone though that much what did you expect.. THANK YOU.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - Lance86, Mon Sep 23 00:35:10 2013