return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: For Dan and Nasicus

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Sat Apr 5 11:48:51 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

part 2. Somehow the first paragraph ended up at the bottom. Sorry for that.

About equality. Please think and question this. Dan, there is no way on earth for us to be equals, so you should not expect that, or expect me to ACT like your equal. Simply put, I have worked on one specie in nature, for longer then you have been alive(most likely very true) and one species in captivity for longer then you have been alive. To expect us to be or act like equals is foolish and of no benefit.
If you stay doing this for another thirty years or more, just like your doing now, do you think you will continue to learn? or do you think your at the end of the learning curve? If you have any intelligence at all, you should realize that you will learn in a Exponential way. So what do you expect of me? Are you thinking that I learned nothing by keeping and breeding all manner of reptiles and studying them in the field, all over the world, for the last 50 some odd years amounts to nothing. I should be offended.(but I am not)
Yes, there are folks in every walk of like that seek a perception. that is, they want to appear like something, while not necessarily being that something. Which are you, your still young enough to be something, get rid of the clutter and do it.
Lastly, on these forums, there is a tested tried and true method of getting rid of pests. And its scientific. Question them, on the subject of snakes, I welcome your questions. Rest assured, my replies will be mine, not academic, others, etc. my own answers based on actual results, gained from decades of real life results. Of course, they do not HAVE to be right, in fact, I cannot say they are, as I am still learning. What say you? Best wishes

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: For Dan and Nasicus - FR, Sat Apr 5 11:19:14 2014