return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: kingsnake bonding

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Kingsnake Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Wed Apr 23 18:09:38 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

If your really want to learn, work with varanids. If you figure it out, what works with them, works with all reptiles, But what you learn for colubrids and other herps, does not work with varanids. Think about that.
An example, if you do not nest them right and I mean right, they die. If you nest them right, they lay clutch after clutch until you cannot see strait. I had a female I hatched and raised here, produce over 100 clutches. She lived to 14
They have razor teeth and if not socialized, shred eachother to death in a couple minutes. If they are, They look like teenagers in love. Following their girls everywhere wanting a kiss and yes, they kiss and hold hands and more gross girly things. Oh by the way, I have not told you much yet, your not ready, I can tell you stuff that will make your head spin. Got pics too

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  my female is getting huge! - Doublehet, Tue Apr 22 07:57:59 2014
<< Previous topic:  kingsnake bonding - stephen83, Thu Apr 17 20:16:45 2014