return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Very odd indeed...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Fri Jun 6 09:42:26 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

The only HUGE problem I saw here was poor nesting. Poor to a point of snakes aborting eggs and keepers thinking that was good. That you get in the way of helping folks understand that, makes you a really bad person. Yes, the world is full of arsebites like you. Your so afraid of others trying to help, you attack and attack. So you attack me and your too ignorant to carry on a conversation or ask decent questions. You just sit around and try to attack someone who's trying to help. You take the approach you just took, what a baby, grow the heck up. Either help or go away. But don't worry about me.
If you would put in 1/4 the effort you do with me with snakes, you would continue to learn. You have to ask, why you put all that time and effort towards me. If I am wrong, I would be just like you and others. You simply cannot stand the possibility I have something to add. lastly, spineless folks like you are a dime a dozen, are all tough on a computer but would never say a thing face to face. I cannot wait to read what you come up with next. How about a simple husbandry question. You do understand, your crap only effects stupid people, the smart ones take what helps them and utilize it. Its funny but, do you think I could have setup those pics just to get you all crazy?

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Very odd indeed... - VanPerry, Thu Jun 12 17:07:26 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Very odd indeed... - FR, Fri Jun 6 09:30:06 2014