return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Heres the problem

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Rextiles at Sun Jun 15 18:47:25 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rextiles ]  

To make it about lies and such is stupid...
I do hope that you have the courage and backbone to say that to me in person.

This is an interesting choice of priorities. To me, honesty and credibility is highly valued. To you, you obviously place "courage" far above honesty. But your definition of courage is distorted and completely misplaced. So what if I do or do not say that you are a liar to your face, do you honestly think that my opinion of you is going to change, even if there are negative consequences? Not at all, I will still consider you a liar as do many others. Your bully mentality of constantly saying "say this to my face if you have the backbone" is ridiculous because it's not going to change anybody's negative opinion of you, especially if there are going to be negative consequences. If anything, it will only serve to reinforce their opinion of you and magnify it tenfold.

So the real challenge to you is, how are you going to change people's negative opinion of you? You will say that you don't care but again, that's a lie and one that you keep convincing yourself of. If you didn't care, you'd ignore me and all those others that have something negative to say towards you. But you do care, you care a lot! You can keep telling yourself that you don't and espouse it on the forums, but deep down you know that you do care what people think about you.

This is a forum, its about experiences. That you do not have them, or agree, is not about lies.

Again, this is where you fail. Yes, this forum is about experiences. But when you lie about your own experiences or berate others for theirs, then it's no longer about experiences, it's about the person telling the lies and berating others. You've made this forum all about you!

I've spent many years on this forum sharing my experiences and engaging other people in their experiences. You know this to be true otherwise you would not have privately emailed me befriending me before you even came to this hognose forum. We had several friendly exchanges and you asked me a lot of questions probably because you saw what I brought to this forum and obviously valued my opinion enough to ask my advice and opinions.

Because you have such a short memory and because a post of mine from a couple of weeks back was subsequently deleted when your negative parent post was deleted, I find it fitting to repost it:

Troy, in the time I have been here, you never reported anything, you give opinions. You post a pic of a snake, but not a snake doing anything or any measurables. I am not sure you understand the difference between a report and a opinion.

Seriously Frank, are you senile, stupid or a combination of the two? In case you've forgotten, and it appears you have, last year I posted one of the most talked about, debated and controversial threads this forum has seen in a long while and that was my bite thread and it's follow-up which was full of factual information. You say I don't do "reports", well, let's look at the definition of what a report is shall we?

Report: 1. To give an account of, often at regular intervals; give information about (something seen, done, etc.); recount.

If, in your mind, my bite thread is not to be considered a report, then you are applying a very different and wrongful definition of what an actual report is.

Within the last 2 days you have made these comments:

"Its all about you, compared to them(Gregg others, FR)"
"Oh and about the fighting, you sir, fight with Gregg..."

The funniest thing is when Gregg actually called me yesterday and I told him that you said that him and I fight and Gregg was completely dumbfounded and asked me why you said this. All I said to Gregg was that if FR said it, then it must be true! Yeah right! What you don't realize is that Gregg is one of my best friends and him and I talk all the time. And what do we talk about? More than you will ever realize or accept. Gregg and I talk a lot about husbandry issues, genetics, anatomical and other physiological topics as well as the current market and people involved in this hobby. You seem to paint me as a very simple and one-sided person in this hobby but this is simply wrong. Don't believe me? Go ahead and give Gregg a call and ask him about all of the things him and I have been discussing over the years. Instead of making ignorant and stupid assumptions, get it straight from the horses mouth!

If you offered reports like Mike did, I would be a totally different person to you.

No you wouldn't. You've shown your true colors over and over to people whom first trusted and liked you only to be brow beaten by your infantile and overpowering ego. You are like that crazy cat that will go up and friendly rub against someone's leg asking to be pet but once they pet you, you turn around and claw the crap out of them. You are an angry, egotistical and spiteful person to be avoided at all costs.

I also love how much of a liar and a hypocrite you are. You say you are all about the animals and blah blah blah but yet you constantly brag about how you capture wild animals that were born and used to living in the wild and now they are confined to your animal prisons. You condemn all of the rest of us for keeping captive bred animals but our animals know no other type of life, it's what they were conditioned into from day one. Your animals on the other hand were forcibly taken from their own natural habitat and forced to live in your subpar conditions. Yeah, you are quite the hero!

Another piece of hypocrisy is that you constantly say is that we do not care about the animals, that's it's all about the morphs and money and whatever crap drools out of your mouth and yet in 2012 you wrote this email to me (I've highlighted the interesting parts):

Return-path: frankretes@gmail.com
Envelope-to: troy@rextiles.net
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 17:56:39 -0600
Subject: axanthic mexicans

I hope you can keep this between us, as I do not want this out yet.

I have stumbled onto This female.

Not only that, but I obtained her with her mate, which is just like her pattern wise, but normal. they may have already bred.

I was wondering what is the oppertunity for this type of morph.

I do work with Game and fish, and there are legal routes that will take some work. But I could be willing to do that work if there was some value in this morph. I already released one axanthic/anery. But I really like this female. I most likely will keep her, but not sure if I should breed her or not. (hatch eggs)

Also that black and white one (now turning yellow) is the oddest one in the sample so far. Any ideas on that one? Its also a female. Thanks

Uh, yeah. You are taking animals out of the wild and then only if they have any "value" will you keep and breed them and simply because they are a morph. Yep, you totally rise above the rest of us Frank!

You are such a hypocrite and a liar. This is why people like me and others who know you can't stand you, it's because you are such a delusional and hypocritical liar. And on top of that you constantly berate people and condescend to them and then turn around and try to play the victim as if you are some savior to this hobby when the reality is what you offer the most is hateful spiteful comments aimed at people that think differently than you do.
-----
Troy Rexroth
Rextiles

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  Here's the problem Troy.... - DISCERN, Sun Jun 15 22:02:27 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Heres the problem - FR, Sun Jun 15 16:07:58 2014