return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Another View....Part 3

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Tue Jun 17 09:29:10 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

I do apologize, I understand why your so confused, If you check, you will see, that I used sand, sand cocopuff, pine shavings, aspen, and others in the time I have had them.
You will also see that I have used Vision cages, glass tanks, rack cages, as well.
I am afraid I have to give you another lesson. In order to learn, its not so good to keep them one way. As that teaches you nothing. No matter what I think I know, or what I read. I am still compelled to test as much as I can. That way. I have personal experience about what I am talking about.
Simply put, hognose are easy, they are not going to die, by testing these things.
I am different then many of you, I am not bound to one method, or one cage, or a type of cage. I am not that type of keeper that has a cage for an individual snake. That is very limiting for the snake and the keeper.
So yes, I do see how you do not understand. Your very limited in the way you do things, so your limited in what you understand. Thank goodness, I am not like you. It would make research very hard. I always ask you guys to test things, but now I understand why you don't. You must not have the ability or confidence to try other stuff. Which is why I dislike recipe thinking. One way, your way, or die. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to keep saying these things. pt1

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Another View....Part 2 - FR, Tue Jun 17 09:40:14 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Another View....Part 3 - nasicus, Tue Jun 17 08:24:54 2014