return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Another View....Part 3

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Tue Jun 17 10:01:54 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Dang, I was wondering why it took you so long. If we were face to face. I would use a blackboard and draw this for you. As it seens you have problems reading.
Gregg and I, made a list of times and posted pics of clutches. In that list of times your results fell in what we considered good. You posted a picture of they eggs as laid, they were not scattered around. So no matter what you did, or method you used, you received good results. If your happy, I and I am sure, Gregg is happy. And it does not matter what method you used. I don't care if you used a tea cup and urine water. It worked.
That you whine when you have good results, that's something between you and your therapist. That you think folks are picking on you is again, between you two.
My/our information is for folks that have problematic nesting, Those that have seen scattered eggs and received egg binding. NOT THE HECK YOU.
You whine because you did not see eggs laid nicely in one day after the shed. I can help you, but all you want is whine. While the results you posted are good, no need to fix. The nesting material is foreign to hognose. I am sure, it does everything its suppose to do. But hogs, seek and live in areas of very particular soils, its mentioned in all herp field books. They do that because its what they recognize. If you gave them something they could easily recognize, it may improve your times to the top level. It also could be as Gregg mentioned, a learning curve for you females. My bet is, if you use the same material with the same female, she will take to it faster. You see, we are working with animals, that LEARN and adapt. It could also be temps as well. You did not mention that. But then, all you do is whine and forget to talk about whats important. So if you would stop all your whining, you this and that. And talk about the stuff, all would be good and fun.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Another View....Part 3 - caracal, Tue Jun 17 10:39:58 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Another View....Part 3 - caracal, Tue Jun 17 08:41:02 2014