return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

FR, you are dead wrong!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Rextiles at Wed Jun 18 21:50:50 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rextiles ]  

When ever you rock the boat, people scream holler and yell. Just like the...these hognose folks. ...Yet, folks are afraid I will change things.

For the millionth time Frank, you've seriously BS'd yourself into believing this nonsense.

The truth is, not everone here is afraid of change or to learn something new. And I should know, I've talked to many here on this forum over the years who are always eager to try something new, even when it totally contradicts what they've been doing for many years and I am one of those people who are always willing to learn and try new things. Don't believe me? Ask your "buddy" Gregg about his and my conversations that we have on a regular basis and have been having for the last couple of years. He'll tell you all about the types of deep conversations we have regarding learning and trying new things towards the keeping of hognose snakes. If you have an open mind to hear any of it, you might learn something new about some of us in this community that would contradict your assumptive prejudices towards us.

The problem that you continually keep having, and it's been told to you countless times and even recently, is that you use accusing antagonistic language towards others to try and deliver whatever message it is you are trying to convey to people. Well, that only turns people off and ultimately turns them against you which of course is counterproductive to what you were trying to say to begin with. And the worst part of it is, you assume way too much about everything about everybody. You assume what we do; you assume what we think; you assume what are experiences are; you assume how we feel... ad nauseam.

This fighting crap, its the best thing we can do. It draws attention. Without it, this forum is dead. Its always been that way.

Sadly Frank, this goes to show the true limitation of your mind. Before you showed up here on this particular forum, we all, for the most part, got along and everything was fairly peaceful. Then you showed up and it all went to hell. That is because you are the true instigator and the common denominator of most of the problems and fighting in this forum. So no, it's not the best we can do, it's the only thing you seem able to do. And no, it's not always been this way, this is the way you've made it. And I should know because I've been here in this hognose forum exclusively for 7 or 8 years and I know of only one other person that caused similiar types of problems here and he's been gone now for 5 plus years.

One of your problems here is that you refuse to accept blame that is rightfully yours and instead place it onto others. Even when people that have respect for you try to tell you when you are in the wrong, you act like a child, stomp your foot and point the finger at everybody else. This is why you fail and this is why you will continue to fail until you accept your responsibility for your part in the fighting here.

If you can learn how to talk to people without insulting, without assuming, without condescension, without overall prejudice, then perhaps there is hope that we can all get along and have intelligent conversations here once again but you have to do your part to help nurture that back into this forum.
-----
Troy Rexroth
Rextiles

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: FR, you are dead wrong! - FR, Thu Jun 19 08:10:52 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Thank you, Caracal - FR, Wed Jun 18 20:06:56 2014