return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Thank you, Caracal

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Rextiles at Wed Jun 18 23:11:27 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rextiles ]  

What's disgusting is cropping a persons face onto the pope to get laughs...Just ignorant.

You are entitled to your opinion David, just like the rest of us. However, you fail to comprehend the gravity of why these things have come to pass. Was my posting that you are refering to to get laughs? Actually no, it was more or less a political statement, like the political cartoons that you see in the newspaper portraying democrats as donkeys and such. Did you grasp the concept of the "joke"? Apparently not, but that's ok. It obviously wasn't meant for you.

Then all the super sensitive guys who can't handle words on the internet all lol there a** off....

I'm not sure who you are referring to but I'll assume that I am in this collective that you've imagined. All I can tell you is that the majority of us that have problems with Frank are not super sensitive in any measure, we're just tired of his BS here. While you might not accept that Frank's BS exists, I can only tell you that there are people here who obviously liked Frank and had respect for him that eventually got tired of his condescending attitude and made it known here only to have Frank throw it back in their face. Don't believe me? Look no further than here: forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=2024037,2024530 or here forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=2020674,2020846. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, and you probably can't if you are particularly new here, but Frank has been the epicenter of most of the negativity here since he arrived over a year ago. Prior to that everything here was peaceful, albeit quiet, but peaceful AND respectful.

Regardless, you are going to see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. Believe me or don't, like me or not, I guess it doesn't really matter. I've put my time in here helping people for many years and have made lots of friends who truly know what I'm all about.

If you are tired of the BS here, then you need to focus on exactly where it's coming from. And trust me when I tell you that I, and many others, are tired of it as well!
-----
Troy Rexroth
Rextiles

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Egg bound - Jonrice, Sat Jun 14 23:49:18 2014
<< Previous topic:  Bottom line is this. - Gregg_M_Madden, Fri Jun 13 11:13:29 2014