return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Change of heart.....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Rextiles at Fri Jun 20 15:32:54 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rextiles ]  

What Gregg said..."most of the people here are consumed with trying to discredit or argue what Frank says which is the problem"... has been very enlightening to me.

That's a little simplistic.
If one puts effort into contributing a post, it's perfectly normal to click on the responses whoever writes them, all the more so when the person has a record of negating everything you say.

I agree Jonny!

It's a strange world we now live in when you are forced to defend yourself from an attacker and yet you are the one considered the bad guy, not the attacker. I don't get this way of thinking but I guess that's just the way it is nowadays. It's no wonder why so many people have wisely decided to completely avoid public forums like this due to the toxic nature of this way of thinking.

And, yes, people should be as courteous as if they were in the same room.

I agree. Unfortunately, there are still those that would be equally as rude and obtrusive regardless whether they were here on the forum or standing right next to you.

I once put a lot of my time and energy into this forum and sadly, most of what once was here has been lost in the KS databases or has been completely forgotten. Therefore, I find no reason to continue as for me, this forum has degraded into a downward slide of personal attacks and negativity and I'm tired of being labeled the bad guy simply for defending myself.

Either way, all the best to you Jonny for patiently being here and trying to contribute as best you can. I hope you find it far more rewarding than I or others have found it to be. Adieu!
-----
Troy Rexroth
Rextiles

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Change of heart..... - caracal, Fri Jun 20 11:39:34 2014