return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

For the record... part 1

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Gregg_M_Madden at Fri Jun 20 19:16:54 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Gregg_M_Madden ]  

I just want to make a few things clear. I realize that a couple of my posts have come off the wrong way and actually upset a couple of people who I did not want to upset. To set things straight here so everyone knows, Frank and I are not buddies or pals. We share some of the same ideas on how we should approach husbandry for these animals. And that is to experiment and see what works best to support their needs and functions. That is as far as it goes with Frank and I.

I really do understand why many of us get upset with Frank. I even get upset, especially when he comes down on people who I consider friends of mine. Frank and I have butted heads on this forum and others. I have learned over the years to just not argue with him and that is why I don't even when I really feel compelled to do so. That is what I was trying to convey to my fellow keepers and breeders.

I would also like to say that Troy and I are tight. He is my best friend in this hobby and he is not only one of the biggest egg heads I know but he is also one of the more open minded people I talk to and we bounce husbandry ideas and other topics. That is for anyone who thinks otherwise about him.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: For the record... part 2 - Gregg_M_Madden, Fri Jun 20 19:29:41 2014
>> Next Message:  RE: For the record... part 1 - Rextiles, Fri Jun 20 20:16:08 2014