return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: in biology pt4

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Wed Jul 2 13:40:36 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

First, I intend to have results and I hope to share them. The reality, this problem is not new to me, and have solved it before, many times. So I have reason to take this approach.
Also, its normal human behavior, to want to be equal, and at the same time to be different. I do not pretent to be good for all people, I hope to help some people. Those people that worry about how something is said or whatever, are rudely put, a waste of my time. Those that are interested in the animals, I have interest in and respect, and its not about right or wrong.
In a nutshell, if you take numbers of people, You have a super high percentage of normal nice folks that are followers, governments live on this group. They do what their told, etc follow recipes etc. Then a small percentage that are explorers or inventors. And a small percentage that help those that explore. There is also a percentage that are ambivalent. Those that don't care one way or another. All that is normal. put them together and they fight. its normal.
Its not that anyone is bad or horrible, they are just different people. I have a history of invention and discoveries. In other areas too. Which means, my mindset is to the keep looking and question. Those that are not like that, sometimes have problems.
working on zoo exhibits, we were exposed to thousands of people daily, 80% said the exact same thing, 15% said something different, only the same a the others in that group, 4 perfect were different, and 1% were completely wacked.
go to any forum on other subjects, other species on KS, you have the same dynamics. Before I was here, there were others that were attacked. Its normal. As one who seeks what I don't know, I simply cannot pay attention to clutter.
whats bad is, you make it ahout right or wrong or this or that. Heres the deal, there is opportunity to help and add to the keeping of hognose, so either help or get out of the way. I believe you can help. others will only hold you back.pt1

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: nesting. - FR, Wed Jul 2 13:57:50 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: in biology pt4 - caracal, Wed Jul 2 12:37:16 2014