return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Caracal

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Fri Jul 4 06:44:12 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Now he's a lair, everyone is a lair but you two. The point is, put up real information and stop talking about people. The world is full of information on hognose, They occur from S.E. Az to the atlantic. Get your bungholes out and see for yourselves.
I asked for you guys to provide information, not call people names.
Calling Gregg a liar is stupid, all hes done is try to be nice to you. He has reason to be nice to you. I try to be nice to you and I do not have a reason. Anybody with a backbone will sooner or later loose patience with you guys and become rude. Why, because you have nothing to share about hognose and only attack people. You guys attack me because I cheat, I show proof of reason, not just say, I think this or that and you have no way to counter that except attack people.
THIS HOGNOSE FORUM IS FOR DISSCUSSION, which means, many points of view, of hognose and their husbandry. It does not state there is only one right way, and neither do I. I do not understand why you fear that I am discussion many methods and doing so publically. Do you actually fear I will come up with better methods? The truth is, I may or I may not. But you bungholes are too insecure to wait and see. Guess what, its going to be a long bloody battle for your guys, because I will keep on going.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Caracal - caracal, Fri Jul 4 07:23:47 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Caracal - caracal, Fri Jul 4 02:15:58 2014