return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: more for your enjoyment

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Thu Jul 31 10:55:31 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

This next sentence is very important. I do not know if what I do, will work, work better, work worse, express anything new(to me)(to others), or even be worth the effort. I do know, I am not afraid to try, or fail, or afraid to attempt something different, or go against naysayers like you. To me, you are no more then clutter. Here, folks have a choice, to help, get in the way or simply watch. Your choice to GET IN THE WAY, is all about you and your personal fears.
I am not afraid to express what I am doing BEFORE I receive successful results. Most here, do not post goals, they only post positive results. They are afraid of what folks think of them if they fail. I am not.
That YOU take steps and twist and turn them to disparage, Is all about you. That you keep attacking and attacking is all about you. That you twist the inbetween steps that help me achieve my goals as an attack on you is ALL ABOUT YOU. That if I do not agree with you or Me diverging from rack system mentality, as an attack on you or any of you, is all about YOU. That you think I cannot do many approaches like drawers or aspen And natural materials, IS ALL ABOUT YOU. That you keep attacking and attacking, is all about you and all about your extreme inferiority complex. You doing that is about your fearing I may just may come up with something nice. I mentioned a syndrome based on a lack of genital development. Is not actually about the size of your member, but acting like something unseen with others around you, is better then YOU. Guess what, this occurs in all walks of life with people.
The reason I say this is simple, In all reality, if I am wrong and what I am attempting to do, FAILs, all you have to do is wait and then say, SEE I told you so.
Also your actions of attacking my steps to my goals, tells me and all others, That your not very happy with yourself, your animals, your own ability and your own progress. If you were, you would not give a shat what I say or do.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: FR - FR, Thu Jul 31 10:06:34 2014