return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Proving genetics.

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Sun Nov 16 19:58:27 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Gregg, first off, he's the one doing the attacking. Period. All this name calling is his. So how about having a talk with him.
Second, both Troy and you are off, or wrong if you like. As the word prove, or proof is tossed around willy nilly, its odd to me that on one hand, Troy is exacting and on the other, he and now you are making HUGE assumptions. No offense, but you are both making the error he is accusing me of making. My only claim is that I hatched the first kennerlyi axanthics.
His comment of "since several were taken from nature", is where your both wrong, You or Troy have no idea as to where these individuals were found, how close or how far, or if they have common parents or not. As I mentioned, my interest is to prove that out, FOR ME and my field work. His crap of out breeding to normal is a waste of my time. If and when I decide to outbreed them, will fit my interests and not to prove anything. To me that is dumb.
I have said a million times, THis breeding did not prove this pair is a recessive line, there is compelling evidence they may be. I said, I agree with Troy more work is needed and will be done. That he acts like this is over or something is weird. hes acting like a spoiled child whos last in line and all the cookies are gone. hahahahahahahahahahaha Whining and crying. I did what I did, and that's it, the rest he can stick up his cloacal opening. About what he knows, in an area of doing, its not what you know, its what you do, and all he does is whine.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Proving genetics. - Gregg_M_Madden, Sun Nov 16 18:19:34 2014