return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Frank and Will...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Mon Nov 17 08:22:10 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Gregg, You need to go back and read Troys accusations. What he is doing is calling us lairs with his stupid, useless accusations.
ALso, What you are thinking is hypothetical. You are not in my shoes.
First, why would you out breed them? with westerns there are many morphs to out breed too. With kennerlyi, there are few to none. You have that odd pattern type that Vin Russo had. And next year I will have those two I posted here. Before that, I did not have any other adult females to outbreed too. And I am not going to take adult females out of nature, just to make hets. I would rather dip Troy in a vat of crap then take an animal out of nature, to prove something to him or anyone.
My yellow female. I would rather prove that out first before mucking it up. Same for the black and white(just what I call it from when it was a neonate). Again, I do not have matching males, So I may breed one to an axanthic male. Hopefully those two are co doms. But that is in the future. The point is, I am being told, no demanded to do what some yahoo rants to the public. He rants to cause confusion and be argumentative and disparaging. That is an attempt to show me in poor lite. The point and it has always been the point. I produced Mexican axanthics. That was the goal from the start. If folks want this to be like westerns, then They need to find some morphs. Other then that, my time is best spent proving out the three pair I have. I also said, my goal is to refine two lines of Mexican axanthics, The dark type(make them darker) and the white type,(make them whiter) until other morphs pop up, I do not have any reason to make worthless(of no genetic value) hets.
So Gregg I ask, what do you think I am suppose to do? Would you like me to tell you what to do with your animals. Or better yet, would you like Troy to tell you what to do. pt1

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Frank and Will... - FR, Mon Nov 17 09:23:47 2014
>> Next Message:  RE: Frank and Will... - Gregg_M_Madden, Mon Nov 17 09:55:59 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Frank and Will... - Gregg_M_Madden, Mon Nov 17 06:19:38 2014