return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: More Nasty delusions

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Fri Jan 30 10:42:50 2015  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Its odd, but when I came here, I was interested in hognose behavior, not shoebox behavior. And I am. I also mentioned I am working in the field in that area as well.
It was odd, but only a couple admitted to keeping hogs with anything natural to them. Thanks for those that did.
What makes Nasty an idiot is, In his tiny mind, that meant that I have to keep them only naturally and in no other way. I never mentioned or stated I was going to do that. Never. In fact the opposite. I said I will test many approaches to keeping them, and I have, as seen here.
What makes him stupid is, He and a few others here would ask me, how I think or approach a Subject.(any subject) I am honest and I would offer my opinion. Nasty and friends would take my opinion , or way of thinking about something and twist it, then take that as I demand all to think or do the same. Which is passed stupid, its insane. I could give a flying dog crap what others do, that is, unless they are doing something really well and it interests me.
In effect, what pea's him/them off is, I am not part of their Borg(intertwined commun) I do not stand for their way of thinking. I don't. I posted right off, I am interested in animal stuff, not how streamlined humans can make keeping herp. And in particular, how they can take everything natural away from the animals and somehow make it work. We all already understand, we can indeed keep hognose in a little box and have them reproduce.
My only opposition to shoebox keeping is, its so very hard to learn anything about the animals. So that requires a "caresheet"/recipe to make them work. Which is mindless fun. You do not have to know anything about the animals to keep and breed them, just follow instructions. I like thinking, so I will ALSO keep animals in cages that teach and entertain me.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  10 gal tank door PVC - markg, Wed Jan 14 11:48:40 2015
<< Previous topic:  What rating of scale for hognose? - markg, Fri Jan 9 13:39:41 2015