return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: You crack me up FR

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Wed Feb 4 11:37:04 2015  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Of course we call you names, you have none. If you had a name, you would actually be somebody, but your not.
By the way look up bullying. Its what your doing to me. You see, its you that attack posts with your silly BS.
. Rationalizations for such behavior(bullying) sometimes include differences of social class, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, behavior, body language, personality, reputation, lineage, strength, size or ability. You have none of those, and are afraid to say who you are, for fear of ridicule.
You keep bullying me on several of those. Yet no one bully you there is nothing to bully. Your nothing but fart gas.
I do thank for causing me to look up all these things, one day, I am going to be pretty smart.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. If we met in person and you acted like you do, And I resorted to beating the shat out odd you(even at my advanced age). That would not be bullying, it would be a simple arse whopping. If I kept seeking you out and whopping your arse over and over, that would be bullying. Do I have that right?
Sadly, we are both insane, you for being such a stupid shat, and me for thinking its funny and playing your silly game. But then, its winter, soon there will be lots of hog stuff to talk about. I will be doing that. But you will only talk about bullying and me. You love me don't you. Wanta kiss?

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: doesn't it creep you out... - willstill, Wed Feb 4 13:18:23 2015
>> Next Message:  The Weak Mind resorts to name calling FR - nasicus, Tue Feb 10 04:01:05 2015

<< Previous Message:  You crack me up FR - nasicus, Wed Feb 4 08:46:40 2015