return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: A funny thing happened on the way

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Kingsnake Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Sat Jun 13 11:48:28 2015  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

to the forum.

In the old days of the monitor forum, there was a troll named Steeve(steve bain, I believe) He was wonderful, genius level trolling. We fought like cats and dogs, on the forum. But not in real life. He was super smart and knew his lizards, but did not have my experience. But, I respected him.
Then on the hog forum, I get another super troll. Only that one is a no name, and has nothing to offer, Steeve Bain did have lots to offer.
Then Here we have Steve111 and the hog troll. Hmmmmmmmm anyone starting to see a pattern?
Now the funny part is, the old steve bain, explained to me, that these forums are entertainment as well as helpful.
If it is the same Steve, I am happy to know that hes OK, as I was worried about him. He said he had some health issues.
Lastly, For you Steeve111. If the animal you caught was/is adult, then its already or was already established. Which means, its has survived and lived in a pattern of safe behavior. That is, until you disrupted it. Its an adult, which means, it knows other adults etc.
Your statement is silly. Simply put, there are millions upon millions of kingsnakes hatched every year,(in nature) hmmmm they are laying now. And in a few months, there will be millions of neonates. Despite, cars, birds and YOU.
One little bit of logic, my old friend Steeve Bain, was a genius with logic, IS, what If what you say is true, you know, cars and stuff, then that is the same for the rattlesnakes. So, Logically they are on the same playing field and because they are THERE, it works. So for you to think you can improve upon that, well that's that long word I have a hard time spelling, Lets say narcissism is the word. Lets say, you must think a lot of yourself to think you can do better then nature, and you know nothing about kingsnakes. I mean. we can tell what gender they are, from ten feet away. So yes, narcissism that's the ticket!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Sex - slimlv, Sat Jun 13 10:11:56 2015