return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

looking for a baby kink/questions

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Small Mammals and other pets ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: kinkajames at Tue Jun 2 13:54:13 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by kinkajames ]  

i owned a kinkajou for several years and had to give her to a friend because of personal problems a couple years ago. i once again have an enviornment where it would be reasonabe to own a kink, but i dont have the heart to take back my kink because my friend is so attached to her so im looking to purchase a baby. the female i had was the only kink i ever actually saw in person but now that im looking for a baby, im not presented with the choice of what sex..im not looking to breed with the female i gave to a friend but it would be a nice option should i decide in the future, that said, since im not looking to breed, pet quality is my number one consideration. since the only experience i have is with a female, can someone explain the difference between the sexes, so i can make an educated decision?? i believe males are larger but can someone explain if there is a difference in temperment, agression, social skills and perhaps someone can explain what the genitles of the males look like? are they obviously male or do they have like a hemipenis? also, do the males hump or act out sexually? the female i owned was great, but i do like the fact that the males are slightly larger, and that attracts me, but i dont want to make a decision based on that and have some crazy, sex crazed male, just because i wanted a larger kink. thanks in advance..just looking to know the differences between the sexes, both physically and personality wise..thanks again!-james

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: looking for a baby kink/questions - rpuentes, Fri Jun 17 03:43:54 2011