return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Meet Cuddles

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Bird Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: naia at Tue Feb 24 13:52:04 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by naia ]  

I bought Cuddles when he was 3 yrs old. His Breeder, Roland, was retiring him as one of his breeders. He wanted to give him a special new owner. I had just recently lost my Sunny to the dog next door and was so devastated. I still miss my baby Sunny but Cuddles has certainly done his best to soften that blow.

Cuddles does his name well. He also kisses to command in to languages...'kissy-kissy' and 'honi honi'(Hawaiian). He steps up and he comes to me when I call and hold my hand up. He has free run of the house. Needless to say I clean most of his places up. I do wish I could potty train him. Cuddles isn't spoiled although he has a small cage in my office for a bedroom and a big condo in the front room for daytime where he has his food, water, millet treats, and a few toys. He has special Guava wood perches in his condo.

Cuddles is such a luv & of course he thinks I am his mate. He does what I call his s3xy dance acompanied by chuckles and chirping. If I get into the shower, I have to leave the bathroom door open causes he makes such a ruckess looking for me. Once he finds me he sits on the shower curtain rod. Cuddles rides my shoulder all day long. I can't get rid of him even when I try to out run him and hide in another room. He is very vigilent even when napping whether on my shoulder or on his hoop at the end of the hallway. My dh accasionally gets the honor of his attention as he is washes the dishes. (lucky me, eh?) but Cuddles does not like it when dh kisses me...LOL

Cuddles will be 7 yo in April. I sure do luv him.
Me ke aloha. mahalo for taking the time to read Cuddles intro and to see his photos.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Meet Cuddles - PHIggysbirds, Tue Feb 24 15:34:50 2009