return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: I knew it...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Horses & Farm Animals ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: PH Cody at Wed Apr 6 07:54:00 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PH Cody ]  

>>How's Spider doing? Are you getting all the mud we're seeing here? We've had fun sleigh riding during all thses spring snow storms, but forecast for tomorrow is for lots of rain... and as we all know.. that converts to LOTS of mud, but those warm days are TERRIFIC!!
>>
>>Congratulations on the new babies.. two and 4-legged!
>>Robin

Spider is doing great, thanks for asking! We have her up again but this time it's because we're working her under saddle now and Emma plans to show her this year. They make quite a pair. Spider took after her sire in size and towers over Emma but she's so good with the kids it doesn't matter, LOL.

We have more mud than we know what to do with. We had over 6 inches of rain in a 24 hour period last weekend, the outlet has flooded, our fields have flooded...it's a mess. I about got myself killed trying to feed the pasture horses and sinking deeper than my boots in the mud, and then not being able to get back out! I had to grab ahold of the nearest equine neck and let them pull me out. It's a mess. It was beautiful yesterday though, in the 60's and sunny, started drying things out but we're supposed to get more rain tomorrow.

My mare Chris is bagging up - we'll have another baby in the next couple of weeks Meanwhile we're trying to get mares bred and a couple young'uns ready to show...it's been extremely busy around these parts!

How is everything with you?
-----
PH Cody
HorseHobbyist Site Coordinator

Come join our Saturday Night Barn Party from 9-11 also! PHRitters is always ready to party

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: I knew it... - Deanhil, Sun Mar 27 20:31:39 2005