return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

National Dog Rescue needs your help

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Horses & Farm Animals ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: zetaphidiablo at Thu Sep 8 11:32:11 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by zetaphidiablo ]  

Hello everyone,

My name is Shawn and i am based in Ohio. I work for an organization called Catahoula Rescue. For those of you that may not know a Catahoula Leopard dog is one of the original working farm dogs. Back through history many of the settlers used these dogs for farming and hunting reason..mainly in the south. Today this breed is one that many have never heard of and is a breed that gets confused with Australian shepards because of their coat colors. The reason am posting this here is to reach out to the working farm owners. I know that many horse people have farms and along with a love for horses and farming comes dogs. We as an organiztion have desided to look at you all for possible foster homes.

Out organization is based out of Texas, but we have many diffeent chapters that spread throughout the US. I live in Ohio and we fall under the NE Chapters blanket. Below i will post our websites address for all of you that may be interested. Please feel free to check us out and if you are interested in becoming a foster applicant then you can follow the links to show you what you need to do. At this webiste you can also take a look at some of the dogs we currently have up for adoption or fostering. Trust me there are many more that are not shown on that page. It does not matter what part of the US you are from, we can do many different styles of transports to get you that one dog that would love you and your farm. Any questions can be directed to my email or please feel free to post on our message board about your interest. If you do post please make sure you tell us where you are located and that Shawn was the one that directed you to our organization. If you are not interested then thank you for taking the time to read over this post and i wish all of you a good day.

Thanks

Shawn

www.catahoularescue.com
shbrehob@hotmail.com

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]