return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Do you bathe...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: gocatgo at Mon Aug 14 19:31:26 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by gocatgo ]  

WOW! A lot of changes in your life with a husband and new baby!!!! Who and when did you get married? Last I remember you were with a boyfriend who had two sons? And a new baby? Boy or girl? Tell me more! How old?

Is Lizzycat, Elizabeth, the kitty with one eye? I think that she's a tortoiseshell or calico? And Annie, is she Annie Barncat who once lived in the barn and then disappeared and you were so worried. You said that if she ever returned, she was moving into the big house where you knew that she'd be forever safe?

I don't remember Juliet except maybe the name sounds a bit familiar. You'll have to fill me in on all of your cats with photos and all.

Not much happening with me. I'm still working and don't plan on retiring until Oct 2010 when I'll have 41 years and 11 months in for the maximum pension allowed. I don't know if I'll want to retire even then. My sister and I go to water aerobic classes
for 45 minutes 4 evenings a week. I usually have one of my grandkids, David and Paula, every weekend. They take turns coming to grandma's house. Then on Sundays, Pam picks us up and we all go to church then out for dinner.

The cats are all fine. Simba is 9 now and Samantha is 8. Katrina and KatyKatt are both 7. KatyKatt and Samantha lie around a lot and like I said, Katy is my biggest but Samantha is only one pound less than her, at 17 lbs. She is sooooooooo lovable but only to me. She claims me as her property and doesn't want any of the other cats to hang around me. She's always in my lap, wanting to be loved. She loves to be brushed and purrs and grooms herself when I'm brushing her. She's such a silly girl.

They all like to go out on the deck when the weather is nice. Katrina even wants to go out when there's a foot of snow out there. She seems to think that if she walks in it far enough, that she'll get to a clear area. ha!

My new vet is two blocks from my home and sometimes I'll take a cat there in the cat stroller. They check out good healthwise. I had Samantha and KatyKatt checked out for diabetes because of their weight but they are fine. They all eat canned food due to Simba's tendency to UTI's. They seem to be doing good on it. Katrina is the only one who objects to it so I'll put just a small amount of the dry out for her, Purina - Urinary Tract Formula and then she also eats the canned.

I'd like to hear more about you and your new family and also more about the kitty cats.

-----
Ruby and the Kitties
Simba, Samantha, Katrina & KatyKatt
Meow!! Meow!! Meow!! Meow!!

How wonderful to do nothing and then rest afterwards. Meow!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Do you bathe... - kittyromeo, Tue Aug 15 16:00:47 2006 image in post

<< Previous Message:  RE: Do you bathe... - kittyromeo, Mon Aug 14 15:48:56 2006