return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
RodentPro.com - feeders for less!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Vet update..Thanks Everyone

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: moncheri at Sat Oct 21 09:59:12 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by moncheri ]  

Well things went well at the vet got alot of information!
First off our vets here are now starting to change shot schedule to every 3 years. Good news!

She made me feel pretty good that I'm not risking my girls to diseases. Very similiar as said here that what areas of concern would be fleas & worms. Worms were even very slight since cats are not the type to walk into poop and then groom that what it would take for that to spread. Fleas she said with the new topical like Revolution if I even see one an immediate treatment is very effective. She didn't even insist that I do that regularly unless I see something. Which I don't like chemicals on the girls unless its necessary. She said Parvo is strickly dog and my Shelby is up to date there. Kennel cough she had mixed opinion on that one, some people have claimed possibilties there but she wasn't convinced.

So I'm much more relaxed that my girls are safe cause Hubby and I really really enjoy the fostering. Since May of this year we have fostered 22 dog/puppies! Its very rewarding and alot of work but worth every second of it!

Thanks to everyone for you're feedback. I may not be here as often as I usto since I have been busy fostering but its sure is nice to know you're always here when I need ya all!

Be well & Hug a Kitty Cat TODAY!

-----
Cheri,Shelby,Lily & Lucy

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Vet update..Thanks Everyone - cyclopsgrl, Sat Oct 21 16:28:43 2006
>> Next Message:  RE: Vet update..Thanks Everyone - PHKitkat, Sun Oct 22 16:04:00 2006

<< Previous Message:  RE: Cat/Dog diseases shared? - cyclopsgrl, Thu Oct 19 20:27:05 2006