return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Whipsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Sept 17, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Sept 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Gabby and complaining sort of long

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: JaimeMarie at Sat Nov 11 09:12:40 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by JaimeMarie ]  

But Heidi,
Gabby is only three years old (same age as Ben). I think her BUN was normal it was the creatnine that was eveluated slightly to 2.59 or was it 2.29 I can't remember.

>>Jamie, you NEED to find out WHAT is causing Gabby's CRF. IT it is just a wearing our of her kidneys (happens to a lot of cats after age 10) then see what her numbers are. IF her BUN is high - like 70 THEN she NEEDS a low protein low phospherous food to baby them along.
>>
>>My Missy is in the same shape. Her BUN is 70 but her creatnine is only 2.3. MY vet is angry at me so won't speak to me and I don't know what is going on with her. She is also anemic.
>>
>>HERE is a link to dry and canned foods cats with CRF can have (meat is bad as it is too high in protein).
>>
>>http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dry.htm
>>
>>Here is wishing us BOTH luck - Missy just won't eat!
>>-----
>>Heidi - mom
>>Kotton - LOVING Ice-blue-eyed Siamese girl
>>Ben - Houdini of a Spotted Tabby boy
>>Missy - Tiny courageous Silver-Beige/white Kitty girl
>>Panther - Young Black "Master of Da Bird" boy
>>
>>3 SPECIAL Angels
>>
>>Minnie -CA LICO Saint of a Kitty girl
>>Schatzi- LOVINGEST EVER Tuxedo Standard Poodle Boy
>>Corkie - BEST EVER - cat - & LOVE OF MY LIFE
-----
Jaime owned by
Mya the dog
and the cats:Crash, Moxie, Gabby and sometimes Tucker

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Gabby and complaining sort of long - marespooscats, Sat Nov 11 00:23:25 2006