return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

meow meow meow meow.. THATS ALL I HEAR!!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: lanie024 at Mon Apr 19 08:25:01 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by lanie024 ]  

i have two questions to ask... first, let me start out by saying I LOVE MY CAT! She doesnt hiss at anything, she isnt aggressive and shes affectionate.. so i am a very lucky owner

1- at night usually, when everyone is busy or trying to do something, my cat meows CONSTANTLY. i dont know if she wants to play or if she wants affection. My cat is about 3 1/2 and going on 4 in sept. what could she possibly want?

2- when we got libby she was about 6 months old, and she was fine around strangers and didnt mind my friends coming over. Once we had just gotten back from the vet and my friend came over. Libby had just gotten shots in the neck for rabies or something like that that, so im guessing she was pretty sore. My friend, like the genius that she is, told me that it was okay to pick up the cat by the skin in her neck. Which i already know that kittens are held that way, but i told her no, because she was so much older. she did it anyway like an idiot. My cat started screaming and ran away, and she hasnt liked ppl since. I dont know if i can change that, but if i could, what could i do?
-----
one pretty kitty- Libby

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Short car trip-long weekend away - AstiLover, Wed Apr 21 11:03:29 2004
<< Previous topic:  What happened to my happy cat household??? Help!! - maxcat4, Sat Mar 27 23:18:57 2004