return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: I know this may be common in most cats but I just want to make sure.

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: pmantone at Wed Jul 21 12:43:14 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by pmantone ]  

I thought someone else might also reply with a better answer but I can tell you how Boris is. When he was a kitten he was quite the loving attentive little guy. As he has matured, he is still that way but on his terms. For example last night he jumped up in my lap to lick my neck (that is his security blanket) while I pet him. But he tends to get over-stimulated easy and after a little bit you will see that tail of his start switching back and forth and I know that I am in for a "nip" as last night he nipped my cheek. So I think that as he has gotten older, he tends to get over stimulated easier and just plays more aggressively. Just as soon as this starts, I pick up one of his soft balls and we play a game of "fetch". It distracts his attention to the new game and before long he has exercised that "friskiness" out of his system.
-----
Boris's Human, Pam

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  I know this may be common in most cats but I just want to make sure. - foryouonly, Tue Jul 20 11:32:39 2004