return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Help my cat is marking his area!!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: BingnSammysMom at Wed Nov 30 22:50:27 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by BingnSammysMom ]  

HI Group, I have two guys whom think it is there just right to pee where they want to in my house. They are having a war with my dog Belle, she is a Chi and likes to misbehave also when it comes to being potty trained. She is getting better at it. But they have taken to covering up her pee marks. How I know this is she is trained to go on a pee pad in her kennel. But everyone knows Chi's are on again off again trained in that sort of department. So you have to watch them very closely. The cat's have taken going into the dogs kennel and going potty on top of the dogs pee spots. It started out that way, but now they are going potty on my couch. I think it is because they can smell the dogs smell on the couch, so they are marking their own area. Now that I know why they are doing this, how do I get them to stop. This is the first year of my marriage, and I have his Mother coming for Christmas. The last thing I want her to think is I don't take care of our home... Now the dogs haven't gone potty on the couch, they just lay with me when I am watching TV. And so the cats are going from that sort of smell, they are trying to cover up. I am not getting rid of my cats, but this also can't keep taking place. I have sprayed the whole couch down with Zero Oder, and it hasn't done any good. The next thing I am going to try is a concoction that some one on here told me to put together and try. I hope it works. But even if it does, how do I get them to stop marking their own space?
Link

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Help my cat is marking his area!!! - PHMadameAlto, Thu Dec 1 21:28:02 2005