return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Kittie Help

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: BaddKittie2 at Sat Jun 26 20:57:05 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by BaddKittie2 ]  

About a week and a half ago a co-worker of my boyfriend found a kitten roaming the middle of the street and took it in, she brought it to the vet and had all its shots, checked ect, she then brought it to work with her to find it a home, knowning we were looking for a kitten as well, so we took Sabbath in. He was very playful and nosey, you know typical kitten stuffs. We had intended to get another kitten from a rescue shelter and she was in the process of being fixed before released to us so we had Sabbath a week before Jinx came home. We tried to seperate her but she seems to have issues being away from me, constantly meowing when Im out of sight and honestly I just dont want to sit in the room 24/7. Sabbath doesnt seem to impressed with Jinx, and tho it is only the third day, Im like a nervous mom. the first two days he would watch her, hissing and growling if she came near but never has attacked, today he just seems depressed, all he will do is sleep on my boyfriends lap, I havent seem him use the litter box or take a drink, I got him to eat a little soft food just to make sure he was eating. Please, will he be ok eventually, I dont want to have to give either up as I am totally in love with both but I would hate to see him like this forever. Thanks for any advice on this, I am feeling so bad for him.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Kittie Help - JaimeMarie, Mon Jun 28 17:27:47 2004