return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Poop and Pee on the Couch UPDATE

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: southernsunbryn at Thu Jul 29 06:32:44 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by southernsunbryn ]  

Well, I went to the pet store and spent $10 on a bottle of Nature's Miracle and $10 on a bottle of feliway. I cleaned all the cushions and covers VERY thoroughly and sprayed repeatedly with feliway, I changed the litter box....... and I woke up this morning to a big pile of poop right on the sofa! That was $20 down the drain.

Now she's started pooping and peeing right on the cracks between the cushions, like she's trying to get it between them to hide it or something. She cowers around me like she's scared, because I show her the poop and yell at her when I find it. She knows I am angry with her and knows that pooping on the sofa is bad, but she does it anyway. All that is happening is that my kitten is afraid of me now, but her behavior is not changing.

I am getting very worried about this. I can barely afford to repair my truck, I certainly can't afford a therapist for my cat! My husband would never agree to that anyway; he would make me give her up before he would pay for that. Please help!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Poop and Pee on the Couch UPDATE - DestanyF, Thu Jul 29 10:36:27 2004

<< Previous Message:  RE: Poop and Pee on the Couch - PHMadameAlto, Wed Jul 28 22:41:41 2004