return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: The Toilet

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: gocatgo at Sat Jun 11 23:19:21 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by gocatgo ]  

Oh, this is such a great thread! BATHROOM KITTIES!

While my bathroom is in the master bedroom or rather, my bedroom, and I'm usually here alone, I rarely close the bathroom door and always have cats following me into the bathroom. On the rare occassion that I do close the door, however, I seem to have kitties on the other side of the door meowing loudly and little paws coming under the door. It's just easier to open the door and let them in. They seem to have a ritual of some sort...Samantha sits at my feet expecting me to pet her head while the others just patiently sit by and wait until she's finished and then they want their heads petted too, one at a time. Depending on how long I take, Samantha, then Simba will jump in my lap and expect me to pet them.

Then.........when I'm finally done, they all walk towards the kitchen for me to feed them. What is this? Bathroom equals cat feeding time???? So, OK, I'll go open a couple of cans for them. I think that they have me trained!

I remember how when I was in the hospital a couple of years ago, Pam told me how the cats would just sit by their food bowls when she walked in and Meow to the top of their lungs. It didn't take her long to figure out what they wanted. haha. These little characters of ours are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

-----
Ruby and the Kitties
Simba, Samantha, Katrina & KatyKatt
Meow!! Meow!! Meow!! Meow!!

How wonderful to do nothing and then rest afterwards. Meow!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: The Toilet - ZanneMarie59, Thu Jun 2 16:15:13 2005