return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: How much?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: coneycritters at Tue Aug 26 07:34:23 2003  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by coneycritters ]  

Well, at time of our last appointment, she was still eating the dry Nutro almost exclusvely, so I don't know what she will say about amounts of canned. We have an appointment on Saturday, so we can ask then. Like I said, she doesn't eat the dry at all now, so it's really just the canned with the dry sitting out for no reason lol. We are going to pick up some Purina Kitten Chow on Friday, so we'll see how that goes. We originally started feeding her canned and are now, because she's teething and the dry really hurts her mouth. Se won't eat the crunchy treats she used to love either. I'm pretty sure we're going to keep her on canned indefinatly though, as she and we like it lot better, and her growth seems much better now. Yeah, they are the big cans, but from most of what I've heard this is about the right amount of food, but I'm not sure. Since I brush her teeth ever day, I'm not too concerned about her teeth and like I said, she is not getting at all fat, though she is nearly as big as her mother now (wow!). I'll let you know what the vet has to say! Thanks!-- Jennifer
-----
And neither the angels in heaven above, Nor the demons down under the sea, Can ever dissever my soul from the soul Of the beautiful ANNABEL LEE

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: How much? - MunchieScrunchie, Sat Aug 23 23:21:50 2003