return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hairballs

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: KittyBaby_04 at Sun Nov 28 22:22:01 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by KittyBaby_04 ]  

My cats tend to shed spring and fall and have hairballs at least 1-2 times a year. to avoid them you need to get a hairball treatment and give it to them according to what the package says and if you think they have a hairball you give it to them as many times as the package says in order to get rid of them.......but to be on the safe siide i would get it from the vets office and go by what directions they give you!

>>Hey! I have a few questions on hairballs that I hope you can answer! Do all cats get hairballs? When is cat shedding season? Typically, when do cats get hairballs? What can you do to prevent hairballs, and do you only have to do this when you suspect a hairball, during shedding season, or all the time, etc.? I think that's all for now! Thanks!!
>>
>>SpookyScales
-----
Lynn
Emily
Lucky
Spaz
Perdie
Jem
Animals are the best compainions, they never talk back

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

• Hairballs - SpookyScales, Mon Nov 22 17:40:46 2004
    • You Are HereRE: Hairballs - KittyBaby_04, Sun Nov 28 22:22:01 2004

>> Next topic:  STRAY CAT VERY THIN-SICK OR MALNOURISHED? - bruinbob, Tue Nov 23 21:28:13 2004
<< Previous topic:  SERIOUS! Mouth problem - marzipan, Sat Nov 20 22:19:03 2004