return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Any antibiotics to AVOID?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: WeWantClawz at Mon Oct 10 14:24:48 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by WeWantClawz ]  

We did a cysto on Dazzle (she needs a better name, but that will come along later) - massive bacteria count. Culture results showed it was sensitive towards Clavamox which she's on now. No crystals, and x-ray was clear.

She's back home and peeing normally - it's been 36 hours on Clavamox, so I think we are doing well on that regard.

On her HCM side - she's on lasix, enacard, and diltiazem. I will say, she's a holy terror to medicate and we are NOT having fun with this. Compounding pharmacy is up next. I think they get half my paycheck some times, with the other kids medications there. She's also getting Vit E in her wet food, a taurine capsule in her wet food now 3x a week and Pet-Tinic. She's eating Solid Gold cat food, some dry, but mostly their mixed canned food. She also likes Merrick canned food, but I don't have much of that, so I need to order some more.

I swear, one of these days I'm adopting a nice, normal, healthy cat with all 18 claws. Then I won't know what to do, because I wouldn't have to baby them about their sore feet and I wouldn't have to be pilling them, or sticking needles in them all the time.

Thanks!
Maddy

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Any antibiotics to AVOID? - Deerhounds, Mon Oct 10 14:44:21 2005 image in post

<< Previous Message:  RE: Any antibiotics to AVOID? - Deerhounds, Sat Oct 8 23:49:19 2005