return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
RodentPro.com - feeders for less!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Bump on cats neck..

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: imgneevrythng at Mon Jun 19 21:38:50 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by imgneevrythng ]  

Hello...I have a cat that is around 9 or 10 years old. I believe she is a dwarf cat. The reason why is because her mother, who is my sisters cat, ran away once and when she came back she was pregnant (she actually found her way back so she would have a safe place to have the kittens). Shes about half the size of her mom and her 4 other brothers (she was the only female).

But, to my question. My cat (the 9year old female) has a bubble on the left side of her neck. It seems to be a blue color and has been there for a few weeks now. She seems fine and is actually in heat now and meowing her head off. She lets me look at it, which is a surprise because she is a testy cat. She doesnt seem to be bothered by it at all. Thing is, I have no idea what it is. Maybe someone here does?

Im asking her before taking her to the vet because the vet closest here is not very good and the animal hospital is very expensive. If this IS something that requires a trip to the vet, i will undoubtingly take her there immediately.

Thanks.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Bump on cats neck.. - Rescuekitty1979, Tue Jun 20 06:14:51 2006