return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

I am going to be honest with you all

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: KittyBaby_04 at Sun Nov 28 23:56:47 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by KittyBaby_04 ]  

Emily had a litter of Eight on 10/17/04 and they are all healthy litte ones. She had 4 boys and 4 girls. All but three are spoken for. They are eating dry food and wet and going potty on their own and have been since they were 4 wks old. They don't nurse all that often now. Maybe 2-3 times a day. I posted some pics in the gallery of them and 2 of the cats i have at my moms. I am going to get Emily spayed as soon as the Spay/neuter program here in maine has funding again along with my other 2 females. My step-dad is taking his cat with his to where he lives within the next couple of weeks(as soon as he gets money to get cat food,litter,and a litter box). I'm keeping one of Emily's new female kittens and will get Emily spayed first, then Jem, and then the new kitty. It's only $10 each for me to get them spayed. Well she got pregnant one night when i WASN'T home. My husband came in and he didn't shut the door tight because sometimes it just doesn't like to shut tight and the wind blew it open and she got out. They looked for her for about 10-15 minutes with now luck(this was at midnight or later). So they gave up and didn't find her until the next morning with one of the now stray(next door neighbors left him behind when they moved) tom cats. She was in heat at this time. So i waited about 1 month and when she started to get big and round i knew she was pg. Which made me mad because i wanted her litter of four that she had in may to be the last litter but i didn't get my way. So i found out about the spay/neuter program in my area right around the time she was almost due and i called and they said they wouldn't have anymore funding until January and to call back then for an application. So i have to wait until january to call for the 3 applications for the 3 female cats that i will have by then. I haven't the money to get them fixed by myself now due to having a 6 almost 7 month old son. Trust me i yelled at my hubby for not making sure the door was shut tight, i mean he knew it didn't always like to shut tight. Thats why i always check to make sure whenever i shut it so i am on the safe side. Lucky and Spaz are the only 2 outdoor cats we have and they are our 2 neutered males! Well there's the story. and please don't gripe and grown at me, i know she needs to get spayed and i know she's my resposability but she has only been mine since January of this year.....
Thanks for listening!
-----
Lynn
Emily
Lucky
Spaz
Perdie
Jem
Animals are the best compainions, they never talk back

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I am going to be honest with you all - JaimeMarie, Mon Nov 29 07:05:08 2004
>> Next Message:  RE: I am going to be honest with you all - PHWildCat, Tue Nov 30 20:37:01 2004