return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

It makes me happy that i was only cat sitting!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: KittyBaby_04 at Thu Dec 9 19:59:24 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by KittyBaby_04 ]  

I'm kinda glad because i couldn't afford to keep her, it makes it easier on us with buying cat food an litter, and we'll be moving in the begining of january so i'll have to keep all the cats inside for at least a month. Spaz doesn't like this weather too much he goes outside 1-2 times a day for about 15 minutes and comes right back in and is in for the rest of the day. Lucky goes out 2-3 times a day for maybe 30 minutes at a time. And you bet i am going to try my hardest to keep Jem and Emily inside because i really can't afford any more kittens any time soon. Maybe one day i'll be a breader but i don't know, i'd have to have the money and everything before i worry about that. But if i did i'd bread Orange tiger cats because a lot of people are looking for them. But i may not either because of how many cats and kittens don't have homes as it is. If any of my cats die i'll probably just adopt a cat/kitten from a shelter to give them a good home. Well i'm done babbling for now....

>>Good that your step-dad loved his cat enough to want her with him. Like a man who loves his pets
>>-----
>>PHWildCat/Tessa and 18 cats, 1 dog and even a hamster
>>Cat Board Monitor and Chat Host
>>Pet Hobbyist
>>A house without cats is like a garden without flowers
-----
Lynn
Emily
Lucky
Spaz
Jem
Animals are the best compainions, they never talk back

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Oh yeah my step-dad also took his cat with him! - PHWildCat, Thu Dec 9 18:20:06 2004