return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Update........

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: mschrissy at Tue Jan 25 17:18:01 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by mschrissy ]  

Thanks......although I'm sad to say the little gray one (pee-wee)died today. I kept checking on them every half hour or so and they seemed ok then the mother cat was scratching on the door (I need to keep them in my room with door closed because of the other cats) I went in and she ran back to her box so I thought she wanted some company. I started petting her, she loves to be pet/rubbed then I noticed the gray guy was not moving I picked him up he was still warm to the touch but not moving or breathing. I tried rubbing him for several minutes and noticed what appeared to be a bite mark (not sure it was hard to tell) I think the mother may have killed him, I hope i'm wrong. I have been in there every 5/10 minutes checking on her with the other one.......I would hate for her to hurt him. she has been purring excessively and loudly all day and looks exhausted but her appetite is huge. She seems to be ok with him but I thought she was ok for the other one......should I seperate them or just keep checking on him often? I will try and get a scale tomorrow (the black one seems to be feeding on her quite abit and seems quite strong). This site is wonderful I'm glad I found it.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Update........ - JaimeMarie, Tue Jan 25 18:54:00 2005
>> Next Message:  RE: Update........ - PHWildCat, Tue Jan 25 19:15:41 2005

<< Previous Message:  RE: Update........ - JaimeMarie, Tue Jan 25 16:29:24 2005